be warned, you need to keep your pms firmly closed when marcus is around, if you disagree with him you will get a very similar pm to this, I have seen some dreadful examples of his vitriolic evil tongue, persons of a sensitive nature could well suffer trauma. Keep the pms closed.
anon 5.44......just as soon as his foot is better he is gonna settle all his scores, just you wait, any time now he will get the all clear from his medical experts to put his foot to the ground for the first time in six months, and then watch out all of you who have disagreed with him during his convalescence.
3 Comments:
At August 18, 2008 at 1:20 AM ,
Anonymous said...
be warned, you need to keep your pms firmly closed when marcus is around, if you disagree with him you will get a very similar pm to this, I have seen some dreadful examples of his vitriolic evil tongue, persons of a sensitive nature could well suffer trauma. Keep the pms closed.
At August 18, 2008 at 5:44 PM ,
Anonymous said...
~I would love and I mean love to see marcus try to beat corp up. I would love to see fat whale marcus run for his life.
At August 20, 2008 at 10:12 PM ,
Anonymous said...
anon 5.44......just as soon as his foot is better he is gonna settle all his scores, just you wait, any time now he will get the all clear from his medical experts to put his foot to the ground for the first time in six months, and then watch out all of you who have disagreed with him during his convalescence.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home