CIA leads a rosary in room 1? when? I see Sags leads one daily, but I never see CIA participating even, let alone lead? Where did this information come from I wonder?
The fuckwit obviously cant read even. Since I left a comment on the last story about this, and a half arsed apology, but no retraction from Oz-slow, I thought we might have hammered it into your head. Apparently not, so ok, yes, I secretly run the room 1 rosary, I also travel the world with ninjas keeping the metric system down, and in secret, laser beams come out of my eyes when I get angry. CIA
2 Comments:
At August 25, 2008 at 10:33 PM ,
Anonymous said...
CIA leads a rosary in room 1? when? I see Sags leads one daily, but I never see CIA participating even, let alone lead? Where did this information come from I wonder?
At August 26, 2008 at 1:33 AM ,
Anonymous said...
The fuckwit obviously cant read even. Since I left a comment on the last story about this, and a half arsed apology, but no retraction from Oz-slow, I thought we might have hammered it into your head.
Apparently not, so ok, yes, I secretly run the room 1 rosary, I also travel the world with ninjas keeping the metric system down, and in secret, laser beams come out of my eyes when I get angry.
CIA
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home