lol, knowing that he is free to walk the streets is scary enough! At least, we presume he is, he may of course be an inmate in a facility for the seriously pyscho, with time allowed on the computer. I pray its the latter, the world will be a safer place.
2 Comments:
At October 23, 2008 at 2:49 AM ,
Anonymous said...
poh has lost the plot, this guy belongs in a locked ward. I would hate to live next to him, and have a boundary dispute.
At October 28, 2008 at 2:10 AM ,
Anonymous said...
lol, knowing that he is free to walk the streets is scary enough! At least, we presume he is, he may of course be an inmate in a facility for the seriously pyscho, with time allowed on the computer. I pray its the latter, the world will be a safer place.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home