Dec 16 - 08 - the poh and lucy show
These two pieces of dried up wino's cum had the audacity to attack marcus, re: Monica's baby girl., They are doing exactly the same as he did.
Monica's children are her business, not up for discussion, if you have any fuckin' decency at all, -lay the fuck off!
And as for poh quoting the Mong! thang, it is "mongrel", or 'mongol' in his case, a - 53 year old disabled sack of shit with limited lung capacity, hacking up phlegm nuggets the size of - golf balls in his moms basement.
Loosey, if you give birth, i hope it's to a 20lB writhing maggot...oh wait you already did, and now - it has an edipus complex..
1

2

3
Monica's children are her business, not up for discussion, if you have any fuckin' decency at all, -lay the fuck off!
And as for poh quoting the Mong! thang, it is "mongrel", or 'mongol' in his case, a - 53 year old disabled sack of shit with limited lung capacity, hacking up phlegm nuggets the size of - golf balls in his moms basement.
Loosey, if you give birth, i hope it's to a 20lB writhing maggot...oh wait you already did, and now - it has an edipus complex..
1

2

3
5 Comments:
At December 17, 2008 at 1:37 AM ,
Anonymous said...
unbeleivable
cruel that is,lucy is an abomination
how old is mons little girl who has downs? gonna pray for her
At December 17, 2008 at 2:49 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I dont know how old Monica's little girl is anon, but her name is Maria, and like you, i will also offer up my prayers
At December 18, 2008 at 7:23 AM ,
Anonymous said...
~BRAVO!!! YOUR MOM, she has always been nasty. I knew she could get dirty, but I would have never thought that dirty, that is down right cruel and there was no need to make that comment about some ones child. I can take or leave Monica, but I know that she isn't deserving of anything like that. Lucy will pay for what comes out of her big filthy mouth.
I miss you your mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we need to chat soon.
At December 18, 2008 at 8:22 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Monica's little girl is about 5 or 6 years old, and she is a little angel....does not deserve the cruelty that the two assholes Poh and lucy are dishing out
At December 18, 2008 at 10:04 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I miss you too! It has been a long time. Take care *hug*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home